These are the terms and conditions for the use of information and data provided by Experian. These terms and conditions are provided as part of the customer agreement for users of this Service.
EXPERIAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following information carefully before using this web site. By using this web site you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
The terms and conditions herein apply to Experian Information Solutions, Inc. its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, contractors, vendors, including but not limited to NetBridge Technologies, Inc, and all data sources and suppliers all of which are referred to herein as Experian. The terms and conditions are in addition to, and do not override, the specific terms and conditions that apply to this website and the products or services offered by Experian and otherwise through this site.
A. Restrictions on Use. In consideration for Customer's right to receive and use certain data, products and services (collectively, the "Services") from Experian through this website, Customer agrees to the following Experian Terms & Conditions for the Services, wherein the Services:
1) will be used solely in connection with a present or prospective credit or financial transaction with the business entity inquired upon, or for other legitimate commercial purposes, for internal use only and will not be resold;
2) will not be used as a factor in establishing an individual's eligibility for credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, or employment purposes;
3) will be used in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, and all special use restrictions set forth in the Agreement or hereafter adopted by Experian;
4) will be maintained in confidence and disclosed only to persons whose duties reasonably relate to the business purposes for which the information was requested; and
5) Customer acknowledges that the Services it receives from Experian under this Agreement include non-public information about businesses and, as such, customer agrees that it will maintain the information in strict confidence and will not disclose such information other than to its employees who have a need to know, or pursuant to legal requirements.
B. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Customer further acknowledges and agrees that the data and services:
1) ARE NOT GUARANTEED, ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS', AND THAT NEITHER NETBRIDGE, EXPERIAN, NOR THEIR SOURCES WILL BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE BASED ON ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; and
2) are subject to the following exclusion of warranty. NEITHER EXPERIAN NOR ITS SOURCES GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, DATA OR THE MEDIA ON WHICH THE DATA IS PROVIDED AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY EXPERIAN'S OR ITS SOURCES' ACTS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, IN PROCURING, COMPILING, COLLECTING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING, COMMUNICATING OR DELIVERING THE DATA OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL EXPERIAN OR ITS SOURCES BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES TO BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, AND HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF EXPERIAN OR THEIR SOURCES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS PARAGRAPH STATES EXPERIAN'S AND ITS SOURCES' ENTIRE LIABILITY AND THE SOLE REMEDY OF CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF THE DATA AND SERVICES.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PRIOR PARAGRAPH, LIABILITY CAN BE IMPOSED ON, EXPERIAN OR ITS SOURCES, THEN CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY OR ALL LOSSES OR INJURIES TO CUSTOMER CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING TO BE DONE OR FURNISHED UNDER THE AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR THE LOSS OR INJURY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHT CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN VIOLATED, SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO EXPERIAN BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR THE AFFECTED SERVICES AND CUSTOMER COVENANTS AND PROMISES THAT IT WILL NOT SUE EXPERIAN OR ITS SOURCES FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN SUCH SUM AND THAT IT WILL NOT SEEK PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN ANY SUIT AGAINST EXPERIAN OR ITS SOURCES.
C. Use Of The Products
In consideration of your use of the Content and Products, you agree to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration and application forms on this Web Site. By registering on this Web Site, you certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate or not current, or if Experian has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or not current, Experian, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your use of any Product and refuse all current or future access to the Content and use of the Products or suspend or terminate any portion thereof. Further, you agree that Experian will not be liable to you or any third party if Experian suspends or terminates your access to the Content or Products for any reason.
The information, products, and services available on this web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Experian has the right to change, modify or add to the terms and conditions governing this web site or any part thereof, the information, products or services offered through this web site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including posting on this web site or by other electronic or conventional means. You agree to review this page periodically to be aware of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. Your continued use of the web site after such notice has been given shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes, modifications, additions or deletions. Experian will send emails to the email address you provide regarding notices, alerts, price changes, product updates, renewal notices or other matters specifically relating to the Services ("Email Notices"). You agree to provide Experian with your current email address for purposes of receiving product alerts and other notices.
These Experian Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of California, USA. The parties agree that the venue for any dispute arising out of the access to, or use by, Customer of any information or data provided by Experian shall be in Orange County, California, whether brought in federal or state court.
Links to other Web sites:
For purposes of convenience, Experian's site contains links to third party Web sites. Experian makes no representations or warranties about any third party Web site that you may access through the links. By providing a link to those Web sites, Experian does not endorse, adopt, or otherwise accept any responsibility for the content or use of those Web sites.
Trademark: Experian and the Experian products referenced in this site are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. or its affiliates. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No use of any Experian trademark may be made by any third party without express written consent of Experian.
Copyright: © 2024 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of Experian's Web site may be reproduced, modified, or distributed in any form or manner without the prior written permission of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Elements of Experian's Web site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, or image from this Web site may be copied or retransmitted without Experian's express written permission.